Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alone Again (Unreleased Song)



I didn't really want to add video's of the fan made nature to the site but I decided to vote against myself and add this one because I really enjoy this unreleased song from Kylie which was written by Madonna and Rick Nowles during the creative process of Madonna's Ray Of Light album (1998).

Once it was scrapped from Ray Of Light, the song was given to Kylie for inclusion on her album Fever (2001). Kylie recorded the song but it did not make the cut for the album and talk later surfaced that it would be included as a b-side to her single "Come Into My World", but these plans also fell through.

The track has to this date not been officially released but it was overheard in Kylie's recent documentary "White Diamond" during scenes of her discussing her ex boyfriend Olivier Martinez. Madonna was thanked in the credits of the film.

No comments: