Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Aphrodite Album News And Track Listing!!!!!


It's been quite awhile since I've added to any of my blogs but I've either not been in the mood or been unable to write do to scheduling conflicts and my life does take precedence. However, this is of course very exciting news and I've been dying to get on and write about it.

Kylie's 11th full length studio album "Aphrodite" is being released on July 5th and the video for the first single "All The Lovers" was released to video stations around the world today (to be posted soon).

According to the press release for the album,

"'Aphrodite' sees Kylie return to the dance-floor, with a string of high profile collaborators from the pop and dance worlds including: Calvin Harris & Jake Shears, Sebastian Ingrosso (Swedish House Mafia) & Luciana Caporaso, Nerina Pallot, Richard X, Cutfather, Nervo and Tim Rice-Oxley."

The official track listing for the album goes like this...

1. All The Lovers
2. Get Outta My Way
3. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
4. Closer
5. Everything Is Beautiful
6. Aphrodite
7. Illusion
8. Better Than Today (originally performed on the North American For You, For Me Tour)
9. Too Much
10. Cupid Boy
11. Looking For An Angel
12. Can't Beat The Feeling

Kylie has said,

"I love the euphoric feel of 'Aphrodite'... delicious pop on the dance floor!"

While executive producer (and former Madonna collaborator), Stuart Price says,

"It's Kylie doing dance pop music at her best. When you look in your minds eye at everything Kylie is, it's on this record!"

I am so excited to hear the rest of this album and I am so in love with the first single I've been playing it non-stop for days. How about you?

No comments: