Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kylie To Promote In The US (100th Post)


Kylie plans to promote herself more extensively in the US upon the release of her new album "Aphrodite". After her extremely successful tour of the US and Canada last fall, the Impossible Princess has decided that this is indeed the right time and the right album to break new ground in North America.

"I feel like this is my best album yet. I really feel positive about America this time." Minogue explained.

"I sprung into action last year on my tour over there. The fans were so amazing. It was the first time they saw me, but it was like preaching to the converted. I can't wait to go back and try again!"

This, of course, could not make me happier. The idea of possibly seeing Kylie in concert again on a full fledged tour this time is an intoxicating thought. Speaking of happy moments, this is my 100th post on this blog. Way to go me! *Pats himself on the back*

No comments: