Thursday, September 11, 2008

Greetings & Salutations


Hey there visitor, welcome to my website dedicated to everything Kylie Minogue. I have had fun (and a bit of success, reader wise) hosting my very own Spice Girls/Solo Spice Girls blog and I needed a bit of a change of pace. Now everybody gets asked who there favorite singer is, and for the longest time I have been saying many different names as an answer to this question, but I think if I really sat down and looked at the evidence, Kylie would definitely be at the top of the list, judging alone on how often I find myself listening to her. I've enjoyed her work for about 20 years now, always looking forward to the new album, new video, new dvd, whatever.

So in time this sight will be filled with music video's, interviews, photo's, newstories, and other such things pertaining to our wonderful Showgirl.

Stay tuned and I hope you will like what you see.

Kyle James x

No comments: